AWS re:INVENT 2017 SPONSORSHIPS ARE SOLD OUT!
To be added to the waitlist for AWS re:INVENT 2017, please email email@example.com.
WHY SPONSOR AWS re:INVENT?
Sponsorship at AWS re:Invent is the single largest opportunity to interact and build relationships with the AWS cloud community. AWS re:Invent 2017 will welcome over 40,000 attendees from leading cloud technology companies who are interested in growing their business with AWS and AWS partners. Each year we look for new ways to enhance our sponsorship packages, incorporating value-added services and promotional opportunities to maximize your sponsorship investment.
- Event attendance is expected to reach +40,000 attendees, up 67% from last year.
- Improved sponsorship packages to deliver more value and positive ROI.
- An expanded re:Invent campus offers more ways to connect with attendees.
- A restructured floor plan breaks the Expo Hall into zones, each housing networking areas, refreshments and evening receptions. Floor plan to be released in June.
- Enhanced sponsorship packages and price points to generate awareness and leads.
- New custom Marketing Promotional Opportunities (MPOs) to maximize your sponsorship investment.
Check out a video recap of the sponsorship experience from AWS re:Invent 2016.
AWS re:INVENT SPONSORS
Sponsorship Contract Process
- To request a contract for one of the remaining sponsorship tiers, set-up an account here by clicking on the “Start My Contract Process” button. Provide all relevant account information and click “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Review the 2017 AWS re:Invent Prospectus and then click on the “Apply to Sponsor” button.
- Step 1 - Provide all requested information and click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 2 – Confirm the information of the Primary Contact for all sponsorship related communications. Indicate the sponsorship level your company would like to participate in and click on the “Continue” button. Please note, previous AWS re:Invent sponsors are NOT eligible for the Exhibitor Tier.
- Step 3 – Add additional contacts as needed (not required) and click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 4 – Select the contract you wish to receive as indicated on Step 2. Make sure to select the exact same sponsorship tier and click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 5 – Print the confirmation page for your records.
- The contract you have selected will be sent via email to both the primary contact as well as the contract signer. Please note the explicit contract execution instructions provided.
- If you encounter any difficulties with the above steps, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booth Selection Process
Your space in the queue for booth selection is contingent upon the following dates:
- Date the contract was requested
- Date the signed contract was accepted by AWS
- Date the invoice was paid / received
You will be added to the booth queue within 48 hours of receiving full payment of your sponsorship invoice. Booth numbers are allocated on a first-signed, first-assigned basis. AWS will email your primary point of contact once they’re up for selection and will provide instructions on next steps. You will have 24 hours to respond with your choices.
AWS re:Invent 2017 Expo Hall floor plan coming soon.