Not just an EDM concert and interactive extravaganza, the re:Play Party is the ultimate playground for those of us who didn’t get the memo that grown-ups don’t play. Watch last year’s recap video.
No backpacks or large bags will be allowed at the re:Play Party. Only one small bag, or wallet per person is allowed. The bag or wallet cannot exceed 4.5” by 6.5” with or without a handle/strap.
In addition, the following items are restricted from any re:Invent activity.
- Functional firearms (including, but not limited to, airsoft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns)
- Realistic replica firearms (including reproduction, fake or toy guns)
- Functional projectile weapons (even toys)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons including knives of any type (including pocket or utility knives of any size)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles, clubs and nunchaku)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels like air horns
- Banners, pamphlets or material deemed disruptive to the conference
- Personal drones or UAVs
- Anything deemed inappropriate or unsafe for the venue by AWS in its sole discretion