re:Invent breakout sessions are lecture style and 60 minutes long. These sessions will take place throughout the re:Invent campus and cover all topics at all levels (200–400). Sessions are delivered by AWS experts, customers, and partners, and they typically include 10–15 minutes at the end for Q&A.
To view the sessions scheduled for 2018, visit the 2018 session catalog.
Watch some of our most popular sessions on YouTube!
- NET305 Advanced VPC Design and New Capabilities for Amazon VPC
- DAT402 Deep Dive on the Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL-compatible Edition
- ARC401 Serverless Architectural Patterns and Best Practices
- DEV320 NEW LAUNCH! Introducing AWS Cloud9, a cloud IDE to write, run, & debug your code
- CMP322 C5 Instances and the Evolution of Amazon EC2 Virtualization