We firmly believe in the value and importance of an environment where all event participants feel welcome and safe. This Code of Conduct explains what type of behavior we expect from event participants. The terms of this Code of Conduct are non-negotiable. We will not tolerate behavior that runs counter to this Code of Conduct.
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment for all event participants.
- You will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
- You will comply with the instructions of event and venue staff.
- You will comply with all applicable laws.
We expect all event participants (including AWS employees, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, volunteers, and guests) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers the main event and all related events (social or otherwise). Amazon employees attending events must continue to abide by all company policies at all times.
If we believe that you are not complying with this Code of Conduct, we may deny you entry or require you to leave all event venue(s). All determinations are at our sole discretion. We will involve local law enforcement if we deem appropriate.
If we deny you entry or require you leave, you will not be eligible to receive a refund of any fees paid to us related to the event or related events. Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in disqualification from participating in future events.
If you witness or are subjected to inappropriate behavior, or have concerns related to this Code of Conduct, please promptly contact Amazon Security at email@example.com.
Last updated: February 16, 2018
© 2018, Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.