General Conference Information
Registration is available at the Las Vegas Airport, Aria and Venetian only. Swag is available for pick up at the Venetian. There are Help Desks located in ARIA, Encore, MGM Grand (Mon/Tues Only), and Venetian. The Info Desks can be found in the ARIA, Bellagio, Encore, MGM Grand, Mirage, and Venetian.
For information about travel, including airfare and hotels, check out the re:Invent travel page.
- Accessible Transportation Services: 1 (619) 921-0173 - Dial directly to schedule transportation services for anyone requiring mobility assistance. Please call at least 60 minutes in advance to schedule. Available during conference hours only. Visit re:Invent Transportation services for more information.
- Sign Language Interpretation – Please contact us if you need to schedule services. Assistance is available by request only, and must be scheduled in advance.
- Wheelchair and scooter rentals are available at hotels. Connect with your hotel property directly to learn more about availability, rates, and use.
- Reflection Rooms, or Quiet Rooms, are made available across the campus and can be used when needed during general conference hours. If you need assistance finding a room, connect with a nearby Info Desk to be directed to the nearest location. No key is required.
- Mother’s Rooms are available across the campus. The Room is designed and used only for the purpose of providing a lactating mother with a private, secure space to breastfeed or express breast milk for her nursing child. The room is to be used solely by female customers who are in their breastfeeding stage. The room is equipped with a private area, power strip, comfortable chair, counter space, sterile wipes, and cold packs. Refrigerators and other means of storing milk are not provided.
- Service Animals are welcome at re:Invent. Service Animals guidelines are specific to each individual hotel property and venue. For more information please connect directly with your hotel’s reservations desk or concierge.
- Reserved ADA seats are available at all Keynote and Executive Summit events and breakouts.
- Recorded sessions will be uploaded to the re:Invent YouTube channel 24 hours after the event.
- You must be a registered attendee to access sessions, content, or special events. Please contact the re:Invent Customer Support Team with questions about registration.
- Attending re:Play? Remember, no backpacks or large bags allows. Pack light. Only one small bag or wallet per person is allowed. Bag or wallet cannot exceed 4.5” by 6.5”, with or without a handle/strap.
- Need further assistance at your hotel? Connect with your hotel property directly to learn more about additional concierge services and resources made available to you.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com.
- Questions on site? Visit any Info Desk. You can also connect with any re:Invent Ambassador, our re:Invent customer service team, whom are available at all hotel properties and venues.