We Power Tech Grant
At AWS, we believe the future of tech is every color, gender, belief, origin, and community. The future of tech is accessible, flexible, and inclusive. We all have a long way to go before realizing this future, but we believe this grant is a step in the right direction. Join the We Power Tech community to meet allies and leaders who are powering the future. Build skills, get engaged with the community, and inspire the next generation.
Join us, and be a part of this awesome We Power Tech community and apply for the We Power Tech Grant. This grant is geared toward underrepresented technologists within the first five years of their career.
Applications now accepted until August 31 2019, 11:59pm PST.
The grant includes conference registration, travel, and hotel accommodations for recipients. As a We Power Tech Grant recipient, you’ll also be guided through a week of educational and entertaining activities at re:Invent 2019:
- Grant orientation
- Keynote addresses
- VIP access to the We Power Tech session series focusing on diversity and inclusion in technology
- We Power Tech lounge
- We Power Tech happy hour and meet-up events
- Closing reception with grant recipients and sponsors
- You must be 18 years old or older to apply.
- Government employees, officials, or representatives currently employed by state, local, or federal government agencies, departments, or institutions at any level, as well as employees of government-owned businesses such as state-owned telecommunications or newspaper companies, are ineligible for the We Power Tech Grant. Representatives from international organizations such as the United Nations and the International Committee of the Red Cross, as well as representatives of political parties and candidates for government office, are also ineligible for the We Power Tech Grant.
In collaboration with Project Alloy.
Registration now openRegister now