Our sponsorship packages are designed to give you one of the most cost-effective opportunities to grow your business on AWS. Additional highlights include:
- Showcase your products and services to 24,000++ of the industry’s most influential developers, IT managers, and executive decision makers.
- Get FREE full conference passes so your organization can use this investment for both business development and training activities.
- Help establish your company as a leader in cloud computing and a key member of the AWS ecosystem through onsite and online brand awareness elements included in each package.
Read more about the success partners have achieved at AWS re:Invent.
Each year we work toward breaking the sponsorship status quo by offering our sponsors with the most impactful benefits at the most competitive pricing.
More than 345 partners sponsored at re:Invent 2015, with an average of 507 leads/sponsor (39% YOY increase). With an 85% sponsorship retention rate, you can feel comfortable with our focus in providing you with the best opportunities to produce a strong ROI. Here’s a snapshot of what makes us stand out even further.
- Toolkits and webinars available to make sponsorship execution quick and easy, including turnkey booths.
- Highly engaging, Expo Hall broken into villages—each housing an activity pavilion and Connected Café—giving you maximum traffic generating opportunities.
- Transparent pricing and no-fluff benefits.
1 Sign Up
A contract will be emailed to you and your authorized signer to review and sign by hand, DocuSign or EchoSign. All fields must be complete to be accepted.
Send all pages of the signed Sponsorship Agreement back to AWS at email@example.com.
4 Exhibitor Resource
Your company’s main contact will receive a welcome email, Exhibitor Resource Center (ERC) login credentials, and an invoice.
Paid / Received
Your invoice MUST BE PAID / RECEIVED in full within 30 days of the invoice date before you will be eligible to begin booth selection.
6 Start Planning
Start planning for re:Invent and remember, we’re always here to help.
1 Date The Contract
2 Date The Signed Contract
Was Accepted by AWS
3 Date The Invoice Was
Paid / Received
Once we have received full payment, you will be added to the Booth Queue (access provided once we have a fully executed contract) within 48 business hours. Booth numbers are allocated on a first-signed, first-assigned basis. AWS will email your primary point of contact once they’re queue is up for selection, and will provide instructions on next steps. You will have 24 hours to respond with your choices.